Tuesday, February 16, 2016

the MYOB

It's the biggest lesson of this year. I've heard it before. I have paid for not keeping my nose out of things. My only excuse is sometimes I don't know what is my business and what isn't. For the last however many years I have obnoxiously made it my business to ask questions and take photos and communicate some crazy truth somewhere.

But the truth is just my opinion and if I don't have anything nice to say then I should just look the other way. 'Cause the other way has crazy wonderfulness in it.

And there is only so much time in a day.


Today I am grateful for what she taught them. I am grateful they reminded me of a lesson I should have learned a zillion lessons ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, trying to MYOB,but. Mess's my coffee drinking up when I come here and there's nothing new. Hell, mess's my whole day up, just sayin.

Shea Goff said...

Mine too. It's hard sleeping knowing I should be getting to my gratitude. Sayin' it affects your day too is incredibly kind. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

My coffee is beautiful this morning, thanks.