Sunday, February 21, 2016

Dear little girl,

For you, we are making a storyboard in the hopes of a book.


I am responsible for photos.
She is responsible for picking their order.
Together we'll write copy.




We want you to read a book just about you. We want you to smile like you did in that one photo that's totally going in it. We want to talk about how, somehow you got great at parties. You are the best hostess with smiles and thank yous and what's next? ohgosh.




A book, the coolest conversations and at least one game of Chutes and Ladders.




Today I am grateful to remember what it is like to be around someone your age. (it's beautiful)




(There's something I didn't get you. It's called Cooked on Netflix and there are four episodes where this guy and I want cheese from a nun and one day we must make bread and the video, if he said nothing and just the video is enough to make us listen.)


Love,
me


No comments: