Thursday, December 31, 2015

last day, first day

If for any reason I don't make it past the next twenty-four hours which sounds morbid but let's just say there may have been a list of things I had to do in the future and some reasons I wanted to stick around to see

an art project
warm cookies and a glass of cold, whole milk
a walk
three more articles
editing photos from the last two days
three emails
two music videos
the 46th chapter
using my computer (thank you for repairing, my most favorite company ever)
a wedding
a revival
music
music
music
an outdoor blues concert
the beach
friends
family
work
water
snack

sleep




Today I am grateful for plans, for the ability to look forward and know there are great things out there and it doesn't matter if I'll get to see them because in this moment I wanted to and we have only what we have in this world.



Toast music is the one song everyone is waiting for.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite songs if not my favorite. Heard it a hundred ways,check out Rubio and Steele's version. Reminds me of Shine Down.

Shea Goff said...

Yes. Thank you. Happy New Year, Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Shea.

Anonymous said...

As usual, I screwed the name up, here's a link. Maybe.https://youtu.be/saFrBxFuMbk

Anonymous said...

As usual, I screwed the name up, here's a link. Maybe.https://youtu.be/saFrBxFuMbk