Thursday, November 19, 2015

pieces



What I plan to tell her is that I've seen the cheerleader. Now give me the coach.



What I said today was, "It felt like everything was falling apart."

"Come. See."

So I did and it wasn't falling apart. It was coming together.



He talks about the next big project, and I want to breathe on the last night of this one because forest for the trees I couldn't see how we would all survive what we were doing. But he came to the rescue tonight. And I feel shame for needing such a hero in my life.




Today I am grateful for heroes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy I know, you know him maybe you don't. This guy, he can see the lights and turns around just to turn around again. This guy, keeps driving because it's hard to stop. This guy, fights a 30 year addiction of not stopping, maybe one day he can keep driving, maybe one day he can stop. I know this guy, maybe I dont.

Shea Goff said...

Hm. Is he looking for permission, I wonder.

Anonymous said...

Probably, I wonder.