Friday, November 6, 2015

people are always suggesting things

I'm still not finished with the last suggested book. It's on the list of things to get to, but recently another friend recommended one. And here we are in between books and behind on a writing commitment which is beginning to look like a writing failure and I may be okay with that.


But. Before I do anything I have to return to hiking. And water. Goodgosh, I'm thirsty.




Here's why I want to read The Ragamuffin Gospel and thus, must add it to the list of things to get done.

1. She has never recommended another book to me though she did mention all his others.
2. "Start with this one." I think she said.
3. I love the title and wish I had chosen it for this blog.
4. An Amazon customer wrote, "the message is greater than the aesthetics of language."
5. I already have questions for the author, and I'm thinking that maybe he'll get to them.




Oh, the suspense of it.



No comments: