Monday, October 12, 2015

why be a boy scout

There's always a show.



It's the Dad thing and the Mom thing and the wife and friend and the employee things.
But lately I've been thinking it's the Dad thing.


Isn't that guy one of the best guys you've ever seen at the Dad thing? Just one. I know, I know, you may have seen a lot of great Dads in this world, like mine and your's I hope, but this guy, this show, it's good.



Today I am grateful to be able to go on a website and give my gratitude. And for writers and producers and actors and set designers and everyone involved in mindful entertainment. It's quite beautiful.





The scene above is one of those existential crisis moments when he looks at her and basically says, "This one is on you. If you say you're going to do something, do it. Or don't." In this scene she's going to do it.

No comments: