Monday, October 26, 2015

Mackey is our best friend,



but maybe, more importantly, she has become her own. I love her for that.



Today I am grateful for all those women people I thought of when I heard Sarah talk and how I got to listen to a couple of coaches today. And I did, I looked at one of them, pointed at her and said with my usual dramatic over the top but I mean every swing of the arm, "Do you know what I love about you?"

"What?"

"I love that you are brilliant and beautiful and I love that you're not perfect. I love that you just admitted to what I perceived to be a problem of my own."

She nods and smiles.

And there it is, the connection.

What if you meet best friends everywhere you go? Even on the internet. It is a crazy world.

Grateful. Yes, yes. Very.


Of course there's always science.

No comments: