Thursday, September 17, 2015

words

It's a bottle of cheap wine, a slice of pizza. Collective Soul and Bright Eyes.




"I refuse to work under these conditions."

"What are you talking about?"

"I will complain to the employment people that you did not give me music. I can't do this type of work without music."

"Have you listened to Bright Eyes?"

"I don't think so."








point in favor: I like to secretly dance to new music.




Today I am grateful for an evening job, for some new music, for a bottle of wine, a slice of pizza. I am grateful for a book cover.


And for dangit.

A woman who is forcing me to dress up in costume next week, and now I think I know a kid who can be my other half. You'll have to use your imagination for this.



Each day a new costume. ohgoodgosh. Day one is twin. Twin to what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Wonder Woman? Would enjoy seeing that.

Shea Goff said...

Hmmmmm. It is highly likely that Wonder Woman is too expensive and most certainly too much of a stretch for me.


My own evil twin, maybe. You think?

Unknown said...

What about Renee Zellweger. I've always thought she looks like you. Oh and hey stranger.

Cee Jay.

Shea Goff said...

Stranger please, Cee Jay. Though I am getting old enough that I had to think a minute. Then I thought, omygosh yes. I remember and then trust that this means you are doing great.