Wednesday, August 5, 2015

intention

It always comes back to this. The why of it.
Why do I get up in the mornings?
Why do I walk?
Why do I drink water?
Why do I monitor my blood pressure?
Why do I eat a fifty cent apple and some nuts for lunch? (and a banana and maybe another apple because yes, I have to have sustenance) 
Why do I harm myself?
Why do I budget money?
Why do I always feel like I have to run to get somewhere?
Why do I take photos?
Why do I write?
Why do I surround myself with stuff?
Why does that matter?
Why would I care?


Three slides, three sides. 
but there's more. 
and it's silly

that it's all about one word.


love.




Today I am grateful to be reminded of groundhog day. How in the ebb and flow of life that thinking about intention is like the rush of the ocean.



(someone is obviously thinking ocean)

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I printed this one. And hung it over my desk at work. Thank you.

Shea Goff said...

Much love to you, my friend.