Thursday, August 27, 2015

amazing



"99% oyster, 1% inspiration."
Elizabeth Gilbert





"You, our community, are amazing."

You are brilliant and intelligent and you live a life of generosity and beauty and how in the world did I ever get so lucky? I fight it all the time, this charity, this kindness. I act like I don't have enough time for all the awesomeness and

that would make me crazy.


Tonight I watched the end of a movie on a blanket in a field surrounded by kids and families and
sometimes you realize just how grateful you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of amazing, I saw this chick last night that i hadn't in a while at a pretty cool place. I wanted to tell her she looked amazing and to keep doing whats she's doing, but I didn't.

Shea Goff said...

Perhaps she has a blog and you could go to the blog. Maybe she leaves the comments open and faces potential ridicule for acting like she has anything to say and possibly a comment from you will make her day.

Or not.

I just feel like she would appreciate the things you write.