Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I want to photograph him

but I don't dare ask because seriously, who am I? I could not afford to bring him here or go where he is but the photograph would be


black and white,
t-shirt and jeans.
He's on the floor leaned up against a door.
The look on his face is serious or soft. I don't know, but I do know there is something deep.



It's the thought behind what he sees which is so intriguing and which makes me think he should most likely ignore me. (the clear battle of I love men and I love men at a distance)

I have a friend who likes to joke that we met on a hilarious dating site of which I will not name because it makes me laugh and I can't type while I'm laughing. What I do love is that he established that connection. I will always laugh when I see him or think about how he says we met.

No comments: