There is a list which hardly ever makes it.
2. Put handles on cabinet doors.
3. Be real about a budget.
4. Create a calendar for her.
5. Give her a blanket, an ice cold coke, a straw, and music.
6. Watch something with my brother.
7. Eat carrots.
8. Drink water.
9. Think of interview questions.
(1. What is the risk of Find the Starlight?
2. What do you need in order to go forward with it?
3. You recite Taylor Swift and speak of great power which can sound evil. Are you? Or are you the guy who we many times see as a loving, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, and creative person?)
Today I am grateful for the image of a pencil diagonal on a piece of paper and the realization that lists never end so I have to keep making them.
10. Start tomorrow with the ones you left off today.