Saturday, June 27, 2015

Shelby C

 She is a teacher, and Slater says to me, "She thinks differently, and that's good."


And I agree, "I know, baby. I love the way she thinks."



I love how funny she is. I love how at some point in this young lady's life she said, "I'm going to be a veterinarian." And then.

She got coated yesterday.

Now let's go ahead and say that this Harry Potter loving, Sherlock Holmes following, Dr. Who? Dr. You young lady is bright. Math and science compute. Wires in the brain work in overdrive of graphs and numbers and thought and estimation and problem and solution.

Till the point of Eureka, she has it.






He loves the way she thinks, and I love him even more for that.





They are teachers, and what they taught me yesterday is that love grows, and well.





Today I am grateful to be their student.



Shine On by Eric Bibb was more perfect than I ever could have imagined.

No comments: