Monday, May 18, 2015

quote

Got an email this morning from Howard Cosell.

Not really.

Really I received an email which quoted Howard Cosell, and I liked the quote so where else am I going to tell you that.

"Courage takes many forms. There is physical courage. There is moral courage. Then there is still a higher type of courage--the courage to brave pain, to live with it, to never let others know of it and to still enjoy life; to wake up in the morning with an enthusiasm for the day ahead."



And there was this. An artist talking about rabbit holes.



It looks to be a good day, folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good quote.

Shea Goff said...

I thought so too and then it would come to my head throughout the day and now when I look back.


I failed four times today. Struggled. Acted a fool. Fought myself and lost and regained footing.


Howard suggests I carry on because when I look around me I am amazed at that anonymous person who keeps coming back here.

It can't be easy living with me.

Anonymous said...

Living is not easy, I just enjoy the good stuff and try to push the bad in a dark corner somewhere out of the way. I enjoy coming here, reading looking and listening. Love it all, even the stuff I hate, which isn't much. Sometimes I'm afraid I might come across as some kind of weird internet stalker so I just ease in my corner and keep to myself. Guess that's kinda weird, so don't mind me, keep up the good work and enjoy the good stuff.

Shea Goff said...

Someone once suggested that we should embrace our weird, and that sounded incredibly appealing to me. Just thank you for listening and responding at times with such lovely music and kindness.

As you know Ben Howard's Old Pine is a staple here.