Monday, May 18, 2015

quotable quote

It was that quote which lingered from this morning till tonight.






When we think of everything that's happened or is happening right now. Right as I'm typing this there is pain and misery and a mother is crying and there is war and thirst and people who vowed to protect us, who made it their career, are falling to violence. I just cannot imagine there is anything I can do to stop it.





This will bring you down.




So you whisper to yourself, "Everybody stop it. I have to stop it within myself. The struggle, the bickering, notice it and cease. Come on now."








And I don't know how we could ever get back up unless we thought that maybe getting back up was some kind of answer and somewhere inside of us was a dreamer of how things could be if we just hoped and prayed enough for it to happen.








I don't know. I don't have the answers. I just look around and think, keep it simple (I try not to call myself stupid anymore). Look around you. Love. Be as much peace as you can be. Try to be an example to yourself, to some one else.





Today I am grateful for an important music lesson and peaches and people everywhere, all around me being amazing to each other. They teach me.




And I wonder and wander if I was born to something wouldn't I be it. And I think about that one movie, that one guy who on that bridge had an opportunity to step forward and he gave them a chance as well. They didn't and he didn't because in that moment he knew everyone within themselves had a call to stop fighting. It was my favorite part of that movie and my favorite part of life. I have seen it, and if there is anything I can do for the pain I can't stop or I understand your need to scream then all I know to do is live in peace and the first place to look for it is within myself.



and Howard Cosell.





No comments: