Sunday, May 3, 2015

music and Little Bird



Dear Little Bird,

This was our first music festival together. I don't know how you'll feel about music or what genre or if you'll play it in your home or just jam out in your car, but what I do know is that last night you got into some St. Paul and the Broken Bones.





Which was great. 'Cause I did too, and we shared that and some hibiscus tea. (hello, caffeine)

And we walked and met people and danced and right now in your life this is totally your thing.



Thank you for letting me tag along.



Love,
me







P.S. Your Mom wanted to hear these two on stage, a sweet husband and wife singing a love song while she and your Dad sat on a blanket together. I think you already know how cool it is to have two parents who listen to love songs.



Today I am grateful for beautiful weather and good music and the tea and the pretzels and dancing and laughing and family.

1 comment:

Jhony Bairstow said...

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well. Royalty free music youtube