Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday night's taking topics

Dear Anonymous,

Your suggestion led me here among other places. Sweet.

Thank you,
me



Today I am grateful for a night off of heavy writing, a nice dinner with family and friends. Hugs are the best. I am grateful to watch some very special, very loving graduates receive congratulations. It was an honor to have received an invitation. I am grateful for a suggestion, the talent discovered and music and movies and internet.



And two paintings sent by one of my most favorite artists I have ever not met. But still. It seems that I have, and the painting is just exquisite. So is the watercolor she added to the box. Truly. Great art is so personal and precious to claim as my own.


Thank you, Chantel.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome, I spent two more hours looking and listening from one purple rain search. Always been a Prince fan.

Shea Goff said...

Me, too.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm back at it. https://youtu.be/Cvt5rq62cIE

Shea Goff said...

Okay. Does IM5 mean I may be fifteen? I am happy for those boys but this video makes me feel ancient, and I want to call their mamas and then I assume their mamas are okay with this. I know. I know what you're going to say. I know I listened to Prince when I was a teenager, but they seem too young to be singing what they're singing.

Yes, this makes me a hypocrite.

Anonymous said...

You right, close your eyes next time or maybe check out The Weekend's version.

Shea Goff said...

It feels intimate and uncomfortable and thank you for sharing your music.

Chantel said...

I am so glad that you received it safe and sound! I am honored and thrilled to have a piece of my heart living in your home...

xo

Shea Goff said...

I love, love, love it, Chantel.