Thursday, May 21, 2015

everything is connected

He calls at five something a.m. He's out walking. Exploring, and all of a sudden I know 




he's good.


Of course he is. We already said that. Right?
Worry didn't make that okay. He did.













It's a video to a song about Happy and I laugh because people I know and love are dancing in a hallway and someone does the wave with her body and her arms. And there goes, Is that Donnis?





Yes, and I can't think of a better way to end the day than to know he made himself happy and friends danced to a song with that name.





Today I am grateful to look up and out and see people dancing.
How much more beautiful could it be?


Matthew says you're not supposed to answer that question because you don't know. And nothing is unbelievable. That's not even a word.

No comments: