Wednesday, April 22, 2015

what Spring means

There's something about this time of year that needs to remain throughout the year. Somehow, someway I want to always live in Spring and I fear just saying that makes winter come. So it is this back and forth nature of my mind, a fear that at any moment it will all fall apart and have me gripping at the sides


then a friend, more than one, says, have faith.
Two words.




and that's all she has to say to help me get to the next thing,





List
1. Work to not lose the outsider perspective. Don't lose the magic.
2. Have faith.
3. You are your own boss. Responsibility is yours.



When will we finish this list teaching us how to remain Spring?
Maybe never. Or maybe one day.



P.S. On number one I have thought a lot about that. And thinking about outsider I've considered the insiders of this world and think of an email I received today. One that told me, Someone asked me something to ask of you. There was, of course, no way I could say, 'No.'" Because many times that someone who asks you is one of the best people you know and has done so much for you that well, they know that there will never be a, "no."

No comments: