Thursday, March 12, 2015
Things I didn't say in today's job interview.
1. I don't think I can make your words any more attractive than you can. Thus, there is no need for me.
2. I am unsure of the visuals.
3. Hardback. (remember the cloth cover)
4. I think we are always going to return to that word "intention" when we need it. A project shorthand.
5. I am unsure of voice. Mine can be quite cynical, and I wonder where it belongs in here. I am trusting you to know when/if we see.
It's good that we have our first notes.
I am looking forward to our second ones.
Today I am grateful for a long walk, for the opportunity to work with my Dad in the yard, for how the rain kept holding off till later. I am grateful for four phone calls and how good it was to talk with all four people.
I like nostalgia.