Friday, March 20, 2015

a certain day

party photo



It's the hint of strawberry season when rain pounds like a steady staccato push at night. When you can snuggle up in it. We talk but only in the passing because life has been doing just that this week.
Passing in double time, unbalanced exciting scary.
It seems we are busy.




To say it's Friday feels like a gift and a dream.



Today I am grateful to have a particular day and time in the week.







Also, someone somewhere said there would be at least three new faces in certain spaces.

(I'm excited about seeing Dawn, Courtney and April's work at Sowashee. It will all be great, I think.)






((Today a kid told me, "When I go to college I am going to hang out with people who have the same interests as me. People who I like what they do with their life.))





No comments: