Sunday, February 22, 2015

winter



I think I'll choose this with a little more light for Sowashee Power & Light.
We'll see. I have some options.



This is a winter beach. Maybe it's not everything in that poem, but it's honest.
These are our winter footprints.






He refused to wear the snowsuit. I don't blame him.

Yesterday he was sick. Today, too.


Or should we do a bird?
Or measure distance?




You tell me.



You can even tell me in music.
What is some southern winter music accompanied by a photograph?




Note: Remember this.




The movie is Interstellar.
(once you have a child it seems at least a part of you is always trying to send them a message.)



My winter message is, "The world is huge out there. It's beautiful. Always remember that."


Today I am grateful for movies and music fest.


Room to Move by John Mayall will distract you.















No comments: