Tuesday, February 10, 2015

now is exercise

Zumba yoga rrific because that's how you feel when you walk out.
And you turn to your friend and you say, "That feels great."

Because I think for the past couple of years I've been in the crouch position.
Only now do I feel like I'm wakening to life.
This age, it is good.
Forty-five.


It's your kid being the great guy you remember but you had to let him have his own life.
I'm serious.

"No, Mom. You cannot live where I live."

so I had to find a place.


That place. this place.


It is good.



Today I am grateful for that guy and those people and yeah, you.
Place is good.



(Insert photo of horses which I haven't gotten though I've had many chances)



The girl in call two of Caller Go Ahead who said, "He loves my writing. And I couldn't believe it because nobody had ever really loved my writing and it just felt so good and then….


I was scared I was going to ruin it."

(of course I'm paraphrasing here)


Valentine's Day is about that girl. We have to love each other for her.

No comments: