Monday, February 16, 2015

notes



It's a legitimate question, Why do you need to document everything?

Um. I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. 




It's notes. It's just like taking notes of the sweetness of life.

I don't have to do that.

I know you don't but for whatever crazy reason I think I am supposed to.





So I do.
And we do this.
And I tell you, I don't have to say anything, but you have to tell me not to.




And you don't.
And I love you for that.

Plus, there seemed to be a theme in the notes.






There is that one photo I didn't get. It was of this morning when we were sitting on the couch and you had your head on my shoulder and my arm was around your neck and the lights were off except from what was getting past the curtains 

and there was a hum coming from the washer and dryer and 
I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake you
and I smiled when I thought what a funny photo this would make


And you woke up, looked at me and said, "What?"

"Oh sorry. I was just smiling at something."

And you went back to sleep.



Today I am grateful for the weekend, the food, the movies, the places and the guy I shared it with.


(also, the bird photos. if I ever want to start a bird blog I'm equipped)









No comments: