Sunday, February 1, 2015

not the super bowl

Here comes the rain and the knowledge that most everyone in the your vicinity is watching a football game and that’s cool but


I wonder if it’s okay if some of us just listen to this. (act four is not for kids)

Because.
Yeah.

I talked to a good guy today.

This is what he said.


“I don’t know.”


“I know. Right?”


“Yep. I’m stumped.”


“Well if you ever figure it out then please tell me.”


“I have a book you can read.”


“But I’m already reading one. And kinda writing one (not really, but sorta) and taking photos and editing photos and working.”


“I know. Poor you.”


“No.

That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying that I don’t have time to read your book so you just have to tell it to me.”


And really and truly you just tell it with your life.
And you do a really good job.
You’re a good guy, and I don’t know if I have told you that lately.
And I am sorry I have to do it on a blog.
And I am sorry you are now connected with me.
And I am sorry I talk so much and sorry for all the apologies.



But you have to admit.
It’s kinda romantic. Right?

I hope you still think so.



Today I am grateful to just stick my toes in the water, feel that feeling again and I know we have to wonder. It’s not like anybody has it super easy out there and so many have it so hard, but if you fell hard and it didn’t work out and you did it again and maybe you’re not good at that then trusting yourself feels almost impossible.


Plus, it’s like you said. It’s just the weekend.




Today I am also grateful to know there are still good guys in this world. 
(seems like a prize for being a good girl)

No comments: