Wednesday, February 4, 2015

from the old person in the room



I received a note.


It was a picture of that Mr. Awesome or Wonderful or Most Intriguing Man.
He was saying something about slow drivers. I don't know.


Anyway, as a result he lost his intrigue.




Dear fast driver,

We're driving slow and yes, we will pull off the road to let you by. We don't want to get in your way. You are very, very important and very, very late. And not much of a planner or a caller of I'm going to be late. I used to be that way. It was kinda the mantra of the single mom. I wore it with some kind of weird pride.

Now I think.

Man, I'm glad we never hurt anybody. (or did I)





Dear drunk driver,

I have been you when I was younger. I have seen you fall out of a truck on a lift.
I have heard of people killing people, and I don't want that to be you or anyone else.
Right?

Yeah.




Dear driver with the constant blinker,

You make me laugh. I remember the time I did that. It's happened to everyone at least once. Ask your friend. 

If they say, no. they are just not admitting it.





Dear person who didn't need to read this,

Sorry. I just felt like I needed to type it.






No comments: