Friday, February 6, 2015

falling into a day

Start early.
Go watch a family be absolutely gorgeous.
Leave.
Think that that could be the best thing to happen today.

Then.
Edit photos. (Mom is a photographer. You have to give up before you even take the photo, and I told her that. It's intimidating. Pam is the best sport photographer I know. It is definitely an art.)


Publish with story.

And love.



Then.
Go to extraordinary.
Watch a play of professional actors.



and



watch a kid give an I Have A Dream speech like a King.



Then.
Hear some news of courage and strength and victory and triumph and let's have a party.




Then.
I want to tell you.



That this day turned out great.



Friday is a party when you fall into it.


Today I am grateful for today, what today meant.





No comments: