Wednesday, February 4, 2015

blaaaahhhhhhG

There are some things I can't watch so I take a test my son sends me.
Because, how cool is that?

He paid $10 to find my strengths. A university professor from a class of organizational behavior had him take it free of charge because he was part of a study and his answers were exactly as she knew they'd be.


So he wanted to test me.
So yeah.


I'm excited, baby. (only call him baby on the blog)


Here's my email response.
Because sometimes I just need to talk about him on this blog.
And his her, I wonder how things went for her yesterday. What a week she is having.




And Mom got to go to a nice lunch.
And see Little Bird. And we've all been hoping Little Bird felt better.

Dad sounds good.



Anyway, the email.



I took your test! My strengths were: 

1. Gorgeous
2. Great hair
3. An Awesome Flair for Fashion
4. Poise and Grace tied for four.
5. Posture

I think this means I'm supposed to be a Ms. Universe pageant contestant.

Actually I am disappointed that humor is not one of my strengths.

The real thing strengths are:

1. Connectedness 
2. Strategic (I must have answered something wrong)
3. Learner
4. Input
5. Adaptability

This, of course, leads to my weakness of depression now that my goal of being Ms. Universe is looking less like it's going to happen.

Hope you weren't banking on that.

Damn test.


Love,
Mom




Today I am why? can't I be more creative? really aren't all we though? just so dang grateful for our children.


Love means a lot.



And Bam. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hell being ugly.

Shea Goff said...

Not all bad. There's fewer distractions.