Thursday, January 15, 2015

porch sittin'

what the dogs know.



We sit in two different rooms now but there is more room so we could expand if needed.
And maybe it will be needed. Who knows?
All those great things and people the future can bring.

They are there.


(though sometimes we have to remind ourselves because the world can be so tragic)



Mom and I went for a drive tonight.
We picked up some medicine for Daddy.
please note the dy has been added.

"Sometimes I think that all the money in the world cannot do what is needed. I got an email today. Did you hear about that kid?"

"Yeah. Yeah I saw that."

"I mean, Good Lord."

"And then there was that other thing?"

"I don't know if that's true."

"You don't think?"

"No, I think there is something for him."

"Okay. That makes me feel better because seriously sometimes it looks so grim when we look outside and see what's happening and there's not enough money in the world to do what is needed. And sometimes it's like how does money help. Ya' know. The big question for charity."

"Yep."



Today I am grateful for the conversations I have with my Mama. please note the spelling change.



(and here's the deal. I know so many great Mamas out there and when I think of mine I think of conversations and how lucky I am to know several great Mamas in this world.

now I guess we're supposed to send each other traveling pants or something.
or better.
let's just all keep our pants)

No comments: