Saturday, January 24, 2015

local program saves the world



I will never be the photographer I want to be, but I will never stop trying to bring you the photo that keeps me from typing anything. If I was a better writer I'd be able to paint you a picture with my words. The current state of affairs is that I need to use both.







There is so much going on around here. Any day of the week you could find something to do with the children. The local 4-H has a strong program where children not only raise animals, but they also build robots and cook and garden and I'm sure many other things.

That's one of the things I remember about raising a child. You want them to have as many experiences as possible, as much learning from experts, travel, and you want them to hang out with good, caring people.

You want them to be good caring people.






(So here's the secret.

That woman on the bottom row, the one with the glasses.
She is an undercover agent.
Sitting there looking all innocent.

You'd never know that woman could give you a hug that'd bring you back to life. 
Seriously, I don't even have to say it anymore. She can't see me without giving me one of those or she'd be in so much trouble, and 

Candace above. 

That girl turned thirty yesterday, and I was surprised because she seems so wise beyond her years. Our family couldn't love anyone outside of our family any more than we love her.


There's just not enough hours to say thank you enough.)


Today I am grateful for the people I see. How a good, solid, body to body it feels like we haven't seen each other in forever hug can make you believe that this, this hug right here can save the world. 

How all we have to do is look up.








No comments: