Saturday, December 20, 2014

observe


It's imperfect but perfect in the imperfection or that's what I found by simply observing. My favorite thing is to move the camera from my eye and take shots in a vicinity. When I get home or to the office or here at the homeoffice I'll worry about what I may have missed or white balance or shutter speed or ISO or aperture or the focus missed it.




Most of that is laziness but there is a vein of if we all use the same perfect settings then where will we be when we see it. Us is the curiosity, the walking into a room, the showing up, the observation.



Because maybe, just maybe, who knows really if observation changes things.




This guy observed something.



Today I am grateful for observations. 
(sometimes I think at their best they crack open my mind so a little more light can get in)






No comments: