Friday, December 26, 2014

feral dog meet house cat

The day Mr. Fox met Gizmo was not necessarily the greatest day.

He was a dog without a home. I don't know how long it had been that way.

Gizmo has never known anything other than here.

Dug, in his infinite wisdom, tried to protect both of them.




I think it will work out in the end.




Today's call of the day comes from caller number one.


I think I made a breakthrough.

A breakdown?

Sweet semantics. Oh how we love you. Breakdown. Breakthrough. Maybe it's about direction.

Which way is up? I've been thinking about that.

Can you walk away from people? People who need?

I don't see how you can live without doing that. Everyone needs something. How much time do you have? When was the last time you took care of yourself?

But when do you know it's time to turn and walk away?

I know this sucks, but the answer is in the question.

No comments: