Friday, November 7, 2014

cheer, applause, bravo

The bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou


This is the photo.


this is when you think about all the birds who stood out along the way. 
who raised their wing. 
who said, "Me." 


Good gosh look at that bird. That bird is working hard for what it believes. 


I want to mimic that bird. How it sings, "It's gonna be great!" 
When answering the question, "What do you think?"
(I have failed at that many times.)


If someone says that to me they are betting on me and I better do well,
because, well, it's them and I'm me and somewhere along the way we became better because of that. better birds.
and everyone of us cares enough to care that hard, I swear.

Today I am grateful for the gravity caused by all the people who cheer the other people on. 
I don't think the world would be better if not for that.


And a properly working air conditioner, I am grateful to my Dad for that.

No comments: