Wednesday, June 18, 2014

shameless/full self promotion




You, like me, need to go to a museum and not just any museum but a super nice museum located in Meridian, MS. Because. You know. I care about your exposure to art, not just through your monitor but right there, right there in front of the work with all the great lighting and nice music playing.

You need this.
So does your wife/husband/friend/kid.
While you're all there I don't guess it would hurt to vote for this.

Because.
Yeah.
Though I do care, I am self promoting.

Today I am grateful to know this creepy, dirty feeling will leave once I take a shower and put in a good day's work. Or at least I hope it will.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's just about as tempting as a box of those hot rolls from Quincy"s.

Debi said...

So proud of you for living your dream!

Shea Goff said...

Ohgoodgosh. Honey butter, too.
Do those things still exist?
Don't answer that.
If so I may ditch work and end up in a back alley somewhere with a mouth full and honey butter dripping down my chin.
That'd be a proud moment.

Shea Goff said...

Oh Debi, hopefully someday soon we'll sit and talk and laugh about dreams and nightmares and how sometimes it can be difficult to tell the difference between the two. Much love to you, my friend.