Thursday, June 26, 2014

otherworldly

The Rustler

Two and a half hours later I walk out of the restaurant and realize it's still daylight. The next morning I look at photos and understand the building is acting as a time machine. The people working there, scientists from a time when a meal was a romance, a slow dance, perform some magic act. And I don't know when it happened or how even but at some point in the evening there were no longer any more points and the food and the service and the people all blurred into one grand experience.

Highly recommended.


Today I am grateful that places like this still exist.

2 comments:

D Martin said...

This photo gives me a happy, punch drunk feeling! Totally made me smile and look again and again...and again.

Shea Goff said...

Supercool. I miss you, D Martin!