Sunday, March 23, 2014

your chance and my wish



So I hear about this from a friend last week and she sends the link and the fact she still thinks I'm a writer after my own declaration of not so much is beautiful and a testament of how she always believes.


I think we all need friends like her.


I hope she applied and I hope she gets it. The project she is working on needs that attention and she would start eight other projects in the time given.




I am not going to apply but I am going to send out a secret wish.

I want someone on that train under duress. I need the next Gonzo to be trapped and feeling the pressure and I want Steadman there to capture it.

Maybe you could do it.




Today I am grateful for the potential.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could write, this would be cool. Hell just ridin and watchin somebody would be cool. You should enter.

Anonymous said...

O, Listened to more of St.Paul and the broken bones, bad ass.

Shea Goff said...

You can write. You just wrote a comment.

I listened to some more of them as well and am in total agreement.