Thursday, March 20, 2014

flirt





I am frustrated and defensive and tired and self righteous and self loathing and it's been a long day so I take a walk in a park and it is snowing
                                                   tiny
                                                     white
 
                                                                  fl
                                                                     o
                                                                   

                                                                     w
                                                                       e

                                                                       r


                                                                      petals.




Mississippi is such a flirt.



And again and again and over and over, I am so very grateful to be reminded that I need to stop taking myself so seriously.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, me too.

Shea Goff said...

http://youtu.be/Wt89cgjfFWk

Anonymous said...

Soooo, you got somethin on fire or just wana go for a boat ride?

Anonymous said...

WTH, I like this kinda loud, http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8UDgRUE0lY#

Shea Goff said...

Not on fire, had not thought about a boat ride. Liked the sound, the strings, the drums, their voices, it all reminded me of those flower petals falling so I guess my favorite lyrics would be where we are and lalalala lala la lala la lala lala. Wish I could play it louder.

Thank you for sharing your music. Pop Evil definitely has some Metallica influence.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing yours, love the way music triggers thought, memories and images. Keep em coming.