Tuesday, February 25, 2014

day 16,071



seriously, it's party time.


It's a birthday so I do what you do. I look back, look forward, take inventory and smile when I realize all that has mattered, the great achievements of who I am, had very little to do with me. I've been gifted and certainly not in one of those ways where they put you with all the smart kids. If I was responsible for anything it was just to notice what a gift life is.




Today I am grateful for my son, my parents, my friends and my front porch swing. 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was gonna write a happy birthday wish using a day count, you done it better. Happy Birthday, nice puppy's.

grannie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL YOUNG WOMAN, HAVE A GREAT DAY, LOVE YOU, aunt sue

Shea Goff said...

awwwww sweet! Thank you. It was a beautiful day.