Friday, September 20, 2013

fade





There is a solid wind with butterflies seemingly thrown about. The temp has relented but so has the passion I once felt. I consider making a t-shirt with the words Hormones are for Kids, but then think I'd rather just sit on these steps 'cause I have to fix supper and I don't need another damn t-shirt. 

How 'bout a house dress?


I tell myself it is a season, this blending where words catch in the wind before they reach ears and I realize there was no need to say them. I feel less inclined, less driven, less concerned that if I don't do something the world may end.




Today I am grateful to sit and listen.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hormones, to many not enough and a daily dose of blood pressure meds makes life interesting for a man in his mid life crisis.

Shea Goff said...

I guess living in a crisis could be enough to increase the blood pressure. At least it remains interesting.

Anonymous said...

Most anything interest a barbarian, I guess.

Shea Goff said...

Indeed since a barbarian knows what is best in life.