Friday, May 24, 2013

table




Last night I planned to take a photograph. A picnic table under a magnolia tree, four women in discussion. The light source would be candles. Other than that I didn't know what would happen.

What happened was I couldn't leave those women long enough to run inside and get my camera.



Today I am grateful to have found an energy so vibrant it draws me to it and lifts me with it.



A special thank you shout out to my Dad, the provider of the space and table, as well as the Final Draft Writer's Group, a phenomenal group of ladies.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if you look close enough you can still see them there...their spirits fading together, blurring into nobody and yet becoming somebody more than they were without each other...

Shea Goff said...

Yes, Anoymous. Yes. Thank you for putting it that way.

Debi said...

As much as I miss you, you are so where you should be......