Sunday, May 26, 2013

budding


This turns it on.
This protects the lens. Take it off.






This is your ISO.
This is your shutter speed.
If the camera is not focusing on what you want, flip this switch.
Focus using this.




How do I see?

Through here.






Jess, I want us to remember this. This day at nine years old when you started using manual mode. When we planned our restaurant in that old building. When you asked me if I was proud to be white and I told you that pride is a dangerous thing but especially pride in something of which you have no control.


Your questions amaze me, make me laugh and then grateful you asked.







4 comments:

Edea Baldwin said...

She's braver than I ever was.....can't touch a camera without fear I'll break it.

Chantel said...

What a brilliant moment caught forever.... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Love me some black n white, and the way you work that shutter.

Shea Goff said...

Edea, I am constantly amazed by her courage.


The conversations, Chantel. I feel like this is the only way I can hold them for a little longer. *sigh*


Thank you, anonymous. As always, I appreciate your praise.