Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the day we all had the same horoscope


Sitting, waiting on the sun, knowing something great is coming.







Today someone is going to smile for us. You and me, we will laugh with at least two other people. Someone we love will get the best news they've had since last Thursday. We may not know them, but I swear, I know for sure, someone will be in a hurry. It's okay, we've learned. We learned to slow down and not get frustrated, be patient with others because we know they can hurt. That's why today we will not look through them, not at them but with them and we will help.





Today I am grateful for the feeling of anticipation when I understand I've only seen just the slightest, the tiniest amount of our potential



and I am betting on our greatness.

No comments: