Thursday, April 25, 2013

oatmeal pecan yes

Christy's Olde Time Sweet Shop in Joann's pad


The night we bought local and paired it with wine we talked about all the dreams women have. Who is doing what and what can we do. This is what I heard, how can we better that. Should we? I can't sit with these type of women without whispering yes.



Yes.






Today I am so very grateful for the women who sprint into my life, the ones who pump a maternal energy into this world. Yes, I love men but the older I get the more I appreciate these women in my life.

4 comments:

Chantel said...

Couldn't agree with you more. They are the sun in the world, aren't they?

Shea Goff said...

Yes. Light so we can see.

Tempa said...

Female life is good. Very good. Especially in numbers. Tempa

Shea Goff said...

Yes, Tempa. Numbers definitely help.