Saturday, March 30, 2013

who we are told we are

bloom o' strawberry




Most writers call me a photographer. Most photographers call me a writer. The reason, I figure, is that I am surrounded by some of the most incredibly talented people and that they even call me anything is a result of me knocking on their doors until they finally opened them to at least say, You are whatever I am not.

Last night I read the submissions from two of the five writers in this new group. I am one of those five writers and just that fact blows my mind. Talented, gifted, however you want to put it, I am honored to be a part of this group of humans.



Today I am grateful for those people who share their time and knowledge and talent and don't even act like they're slumming it with me. Crazy can be good.









2 comments:

Chantel said...

I'm so glad this is happening for you! And "slumming it?" Pa-SHAAH!

Shea Goff said...

Yes! These writers are at a Chantel level. Seriously.