Monday, March 4, 2013

sine cosine tangent



















Musicians' Rehearsal, Oil on Canvas ~ Jeffery Lewis


If you would as I did look up tangential thinking and find the wikipedia definition and then click on the talk:thought disorder tab and read the following.


Idiots. There is no such thing as a NPOV. It is itself a delusional concept, that is as absurd in reality, as the idea of a absolute center of the universe. Position is relative. And so is perceived reality. Therefore, nobody is able to define an absolute true reality, as it does not exist. Not even time and space itself is absolute. The only people who would make a definition like that, are those who are incredibly egocentric and arrogant, and live in the delusion of the whole world revolving around them. I.e. the Wikipedia admins. — 88.77.186.3 (talk) 06:46, 25 January 2011 (UTC)


You may laugh and you may have needed a laugh and if so. Awesome.




Today I am grateful to be reminded that position is relative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you choose your position and pull the trigger.

Shea Goff said...

Thank you, Anonymous. It would be great if I could take credit for something but the whole process of sine cosine tangent was a discovery of sorts. I never chose a position. I found one in the process of constructing what you saw.

Anyway, it's silly maybe but I do appreciate you noticing something here. I like your notes.