Monday, March 18, 2013

honest



They are the big questions that come from something he read because books are not banned and we have freedom of speech. This started when he was three but we all remember our early twenties. Now we have more options built into our American system.



This does not look right.

Yes, I know.

This does not make sense.

Uh huh, I thought the same thing too.

Why?

There are only twenty-four hours to a day and seven of those in a week. When you are gone nobody is gonna wonder if you were right about something you didn't know.




Also.
You are not alone. 
I love you.






Today I am grateful I wasn't ready when a big question came 'cause I could admit I feel the same.


2 comments:

Chantel said...

Love this picture...and your honesty. xo

Shea Goff said...

Thank you, sweet friend. xo