Tuesday, January 1, 2013

You. me. us.



They run around the yard and dance. Shelby twirls. I should have some music playing but they don't need it. There must be some songs playing in their heads.





Yes. That's it. I watch their music.


They run and laugh and Shelby twirls.

When they got here they each got two hugs because when you give hugs you get hugs and it was so damn good to see them.

Crackle. Snap. Pop.
Sizzle.





Here we go. Pop a cork, grab a kiss and cheer.


2013. We got this.





Today I am so very grateful for the new and renewed interest, for the potential, for what we learned about attitude and love and give. I hear their music and know our children bring us hope.








Welcome to our world, two oh one three.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” ― Ted Grant

Shea Goff said...

Wow. Thank you for that name.

Shea Goff said...

His Martha. Amazing.

Shea Goff said...

Nun. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Im gonna give your B&W's a wow and amazing. Ted is slick with a lense.

Shea Goff said...

You are incredibly kind, Anonymous. In fact I could hardly take a photo today under the pressure of such sweetness. Um. Thank you.

I love the phrase, Ted is slick with a lense. Nice.