Thursday, January 10, 2013

ohgoodgosh

It's like he's forcing me to join tumblr or twitter to say I like what this guy says without it looking like I'm a blog who likes what a tumblrrrrr or a twitterererer says constantly, like what he's saying is the gospel.

Then I realize I am considering joining another online group in addition to my current online groups and I need to deliver a product to an editor and write two emails and one facebook message and I.

Cue the dryer's buzzer.

I need to fold laundry.

I just think he's right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate it when they say that, those groups get my finger too.

Shea Goff said...

it's hard, I think, to stop from forming a group of those like minded. maybe, I don't know, but maybe it's okay to form a group as long as we don't think we're better or worse than the next.