Friday, December 7, 2012

year ten


It is an idea, a whisper in someone's ear.





I think I can do this.





Her husband nods though at times with an eyebrow raised. Still he keeps nodding, Yeah. Do it.






So she does and they do and ten years later.





They dance on a riverboat.














Today I am grateful for how people share their lives and for the dancing which results.



Huge bonus thank you goes out to Dana Finimore and the staff of Desoto Magazine for letting me crash their Christmas party, Karen Ott Mayer who provided the opportunity to crash and the cool guy who went with me.

2 comments:

Tempa said...

I love this! Yet another wonderful reminder that when all else fails, just dance. What is that saying? Dance as if no one is watching? Loved this :)

Shea Goff said...

Yes, Tempa. Definitely I agree. It's most likely the best we could do as writers too. Dance, write, live as if no one is watching, not a single person is judging, not even us.

So glad you enjoyed the photos.