Friday, December 14, 2012

this is about you

When the fair came to town.



It's been over a year since I jumped ship, dived off a cliff, decided it wasn't for me. You and I, we've been places. We're not world travelers, we were just running around this state and driving the two over.






You have stuck this out. I mean, I have to, but you. You could always leave and right now you are reading. This is strange and lovely and now I can't even imagine us not being here.



Our neighborhood watch.

I still have a hard time believing we just walked up on this guy.

Karen and chickens and the gift of being at Moon Hollow Farms.

The best steak we ever had. Yes, we'll definitely go again.


We found people who open their hearts, their minds, their arms, their homes. 
It's amazing what we've seen, felt.








You noticed.












































My prayer is that every breath I breathe I say thank you over and over again until there is no more air. You can call it lucky or blessed. I'll be both or either. It's just        



thank you for being.




Today I am grateful for this crazy journey and you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the way you squeeeeeze that trigger. No, I'm not a cyber stalker, well maybe just a little.

Shea Goff said...

Funny, Anonymous. I have a secret for you. It squeezes the trigger on me. I just follow it to wherever it goes so it's nice to find someone else who follows it as well.

Crazy. I know.


I am flattered to have a cyber stalker. Thank you.